Join Our Speakers and Attendees
The Best Practices in Corporate Energy, Waste and Water Management conference brings together EHS & sustainability managers from a variety of industries to share case studies and surprising lessons learned from leading companies. While each industry is unique, all share universal challenges as they work to implement their environmental goals. Our speakers and attendees will help bring clarity and solutions for your toughest environmental problems.
March 3, 2014, 1 p.m.
Washington, D.C. is getting some winter weather. We have modified our conference schedule as a result.
Meet the thought leaders presenting their surprising lessons learned at this year’s conference
Meet our Speakers
- Asif Ansari, Manager, Environmental Compliance/Risk Management; United States Postal Service (Bio)
- Lisa Cascio, Public Relations Manager; Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (Bio)
- Thomas Day, Chief Sustainability Officer; United States Postal Service (Bio)
- Hal Ehrhardt, Senior Manager, Energy & Environmental Programs; Lockheed Martin Co. (Bio)
- Norman Enix, Director of Global EHS; Tempur-Pedic International Inc.
- Taylor Gelsinger, Research Analyst; NAEM (Bio)
- Rick Love, Manager, Environmental Sustainability; United Technologies Corp. (Bio)
- Janice Linehan, Manager of Sustainability Strategy; Suncor Energy Inc. (Bio)
- Pam Maines, Vice President; Pepco Energy Services
- Andrew Mangan, Executive Director; United States Business Council for Sustainable Development (Bio)
- Jolecia Marigny, Global SHE Business Partner; AstraZaneca plc (Bio)
- Brenda Rian, Senior Manager, Environmental Health & Safety; AOL Inc. (Bio)
- Carolyn Sarno, Senior Program Manager; Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (Bio)
- Jay Sherman, Lead Specialist, Freshwater Program; World Wildlife Fund (Bio)
- Phil Sumner, Senior Manager Global Engineering; Pfizer Inc. (Bio)
- Todd Swingle, Director, Global Environmental Strategy; Cummins Inc. (Bio)
- Jeff Thomas, Environmental Engineer; Lockheed Martin Corp. (Bio)
Interested in speaking?
Are you an EHS or leader with a case study to share? Contact Ray Long, Program Manager at (202) 986-6616 to learn about speaking opportunities.
The National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM) empowers corporate leaders to advance environmental stewardship, create safe and healthy workplaces, and promote global sustainability. As the largest professional community for EHS and sustainability decision-makers, we provide peer-led educational conferences and an active network for sharing solutions to today's corporate EHS and sustainability management challenges. Visit NAEM online at www.naem.org.